>> Mysterious World
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

>> Mysterious World

Un Monde Mystérieux

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

>> Silvolf [L]

+2
Swiftkill
Bloodspill
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Bloodspill
Admin
Bloodspill

PUF : Chup'S
Clan : Dark / Rain
Pouvoir/particularité : Contrôle le feu

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Nov - 23:17

Photo + gallerie de l'artiste :

>> Silvolf [L] Silvolfrr4
http://valkiriatigress.deviantart.com

Nom :
Silvolf

Clan :
Rains

Histoire :
Silvolf est l'un des rares loups à avoir eu une enfance normale, il fut élevé par ses parents qui ont eu un louveteaux après lui qui mouru à la naissance. Ses parents étaient tout deux du clan des Rains. Lorsqu'ils moururent, Silvolf ne put s'en remettre immédiatement, cela lui fit beaucoup de peine, et il voulu même mourir . . . Mais un an après, il reprit sa vie en main, et redevint celui qu'il était avant.

Caractère :
Silvolf est un loup attachant et très sociable, mais au fond, il cache sa peur, il a peur des insectes, chaque fois qu'il voit une fourmi, un papillon ou autre insecte, il s'enfuit, il n'ose le dire aux autres, sauf à ses vrais amis. Hormis ce secret, il est très sincère, et dit toujours la vérité sauf aux loups auxquels il ne fait pas confiance. Silvolf est également un loups joyeux avec ses amis, et il aime s'amuser avec ceux-ci.

Particularité / Pouvoir :
Il peut former une bulle protectrice invisible autour de lui et de ceux qu'il désire, personne ne peut percer cette bulle.

Joué par ...

Dernière édition par Swiftkill le Mar 26 Déc - 2:43, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://mysterious-world.1fr1.net
Silvolf
Invité

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeVen 3 Nov - 21:12

Puf : Light
Codes : [OK] ^^
D'où viens-tu ? : De Secret Country
Silvolf
Invité

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeVen 3 Nov - 21:16

Codes ajoutés =]
Swiftkill
Admin
Swiftkill

PUF : Dadado
Clan : Darks/Rains
Pouvoir/particularité : La mort est avec elle

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeVen 3 Nov - 21:16

c'est bon tu peux jouer Wink
https://mysterious-world.1fr1.net/index.forum
Silvolf
Invité

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeVen 3 Nov - 21:17

Merci ^^
Angiel

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeDim 18 Fév - 22:21

Puf : Angiel
Code : [MW-1993] [MW-2o06]
D'ou viens-tu : C'est une amie qui me l'a donner

[Je sais plus si on a le droit d'avoir plusieurs conte donc j'informe, je fais ce persos parce que j'ai une amie qu voulait s'inscrire mais elle a eu un probleme avec son ordi donc je le fais depuis le mien, donc si c'est le même IP ou j'sais aps quo ic'est normal ]

Je peux l'avoir ?
Silvolf

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Mar - 14:57

Ok, I don't know whats going on here, nor do I speak French so you will have to excuse my language, but Silvolf is MY character. She is a female, not a male, nothing to do with the story or bio or whatever you created for her and I DO NOT appreciate you taking her for your stupid role play purposes.
I suggest you remove all connections to Silvolf, remove all pictures, which I'm sure you never asked permission to use. Also I see you've changed the background of that picture of her and I'm pretty sure you never asked permission from Valkiria to do that either. These pictures were drawn for me by my friends of MY character.
If you want to use characters in role plays and the such, make up your own, don't take other people's. Silvolf is copyright to me.

In short, PLEASE REMOVE all pictures of Silvolf and don't take other people's characters. You have been warned.
rabidrabbit

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeVen 9 Mar - 3:10

I see this site is full of nothing but foolish little children that can't draw to save their lives. You have to resort to stealing other people's hard work. Yes real big of you. And you bloodspill, as the admin should be ashamed of yourself setting this bad example for all your members. You go out, take someones picture, modify it then claim it as your own by changing the character's bio. Do you think you're going to get away with this? Silvolf is not your character and from the looks of this cheesey site very few if any of these characters are yours either. Silvolf has proof that this is her character and you could be looking at a nasty law suit for copyright infringment. The international copyright law is very clear about intellectual property and ownership. If her and all the other artist decide to take action against you, you'd be in quite a bit of trouble. I may have to mention what I've seen here to the other artists so they can come and tell you exactly how they feel about you too. I suggest you comply with her wishes and take the picture down and give credit to the artists that deserve it. Grow a brain and take some art lessons. Then you won't have to resort to acting like a monkey and taking things that you're not good enough to make yourself.
Brown

Brown

PUF : Sekna
Clan : Rains
Pouvoir/particularité : Retrouve son chemin n'importe ou et comment

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 4:31

Vous parlez pas français ?
http://magic-academy.virtuaboard.com
Brown

Brown

PUF : Sekna
Clan : Rains
Pouvoir/particularité : Retrouve son chemin n'importe ou et comment

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 4:36

Hello, I am member of this RPG, in short I believe that it is not any more in fontion and that it was to then stop sending an email rather has Admin, to afflict my English he is null! But to irritate you not like its, I think that there is just a heard evil!!
http://magic-academy.virtuaboard.com
Silvolf

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 11:40

I'm sorry I don't speak French, if I did, I would. I sent an email to your admin about this. I am very angry that someone is RPing Silvolf. She is my character, not yours or anyone elses and is NOT up for adoption and not free to take as you please. I request that you remove the picture of her and tell people not to role play her. Make up your own characters, please don't take other peoples.
Silvolf

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitimeDim 11 Mar - 19:22

Now you say the site is closed on the main page so why don't you remove the pictures and topics with stolen characters?
Contenu sponsorisé

>> Silvolf [L] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: >> Silvolf [L]   >> Silvolf [L] Icon_minitime

>> Silvolf [L]
Page 1 sur 1